Thursday, May 21, 2009

I've Gone To The Dogs

So...I took this picture tonight for my first Etsy store listing and have since fallen in love! Why! Of all things to fall in love with I chose a picture of stacked white chocolate filled dog bones?!? But, I have.
Now, I am hoping customers will fall in love with not only the picture but my creation as well. If it is any consolation my dogs are already smitten. Happy May to you all!!!

4 comments:

  1. are these for dogs or people? they look REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The bones are most likely safe for humans but they are intended for dogs. I'm not sure the chicken or lamb and white chocolate combo is as tasty for the average person...but the dogs sure love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I add my etsy site? Right now there is a link via the word "Etsy" in this blog post.

    ReplyDelete