Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm Obsessed!

Last week I stumbled upon a family who has become my new obsession! This family known as the Duggar's reside in Arkansas, have no debt, as a family built their own 7000 sq ft home, organized, kind, gracious not to mention there are 18 children (seemingly well-adjusted at that) as a result of 16 pregnancies! Also, did I mention all of the children play the piano and violin!!!
How I found them is they have a show on TLC called "18 Kids and Counting" which follows their many adventures. 18 kids! Instantly I was intrigued and then to find out that when they were approached to do this show the only way they would agree to do the show is if the editing did not cut out their faith. How refreshing to have shows on TV that show a faith in God.
Last but not least they make their own laundry detergent! And, they post the recipe for it as well as other fav's of theirs on their website. I can't wait to try it and possibly increase my frugal/self-sufficient/weird factor!
I love when my obsessions lead to inspirations and ultimately motivations! Thanks Duggar Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment